Vincent Morello - Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist & Certified School Psychologist
Treat people with courtesy and respect, listen carefully, interact and give feedback as much as is needed.
• Individual, Marital and Family Therapy;
• Psychoeducational Assessment/ADHD Assessment
• Career Assessment and Counseling to:
Conditions treated: ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Mood Disorders, Work-related stress and family stressors.
• Dr. Morello has nearly 30 years experience as a psychologist.
• Training includes CBT, Humanistic Psychology, Family Therapy, Yoga, Meditation and Eastern Philosophy
• He is the former Director of Albright College Psychological Services Center and Berks County Psychological Services Center
• He has worked in the addictions field for several years.
• He is an advocate for children and adolescents and has been a BCTV host and Founder and Board member of Legislative Coalition of ProKids for Berks count.
• He is experienced in Psychological Testing for Learning Disabilities and ADHD
Most insurances are accepted.
Member of PA Psychological Association