TOBY NEEDLEMAN - LCSW, BCD
- Positive Psychology Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Marital Enhancment
- Flourishing in Mid-life
- Loss and Grief
- Handling Transitions
- Creating Best Possible Furture
Toby Needleman has spent 40 years as a psychotherapist, 10 years as a Positive Psychology therapist and Transformational Life Coach. She has amassed the best practices that all her clients use to thrive no matter what!
Applied Positive Psychology focuses on discovering and cultivating the client’s core strengths to create a life of meaning, success, fulfillment, creativity, and joy.
Clients report that benefits include reduced stress increased creativity, enhanced motivation, better health, vitality, overall success happiness and well being.
Her forthcoming book Audacious Aging teaches the secrets to creating your own Destiny Switch so that happiness and success are no longer defined by your past historym your current conditions, or your age.
- University of Pennsylvaniam BA Psychology and Sociaology
- Bryn Mawr Graduate School of Social work and Social Research, M.S.S.
- Harvard University, Applied Positive Psychology
- Life Mastery Institute Certifcation
- Breakthrough to Success, Canfield Training