TOBY NEEDLEMAN - LCSW, BCD
POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY THERAPY
MARITAL ENRICHMENT – THE ART AND SCIENCE OF CREATING DEEP FULFILLING, LIFE-GIVING RELATIONSHIPS
THRIVING IN MID-LIFE
Toby Needleman has 40 years’ experience as a traditional psychotherapist, and 10 years’ experience as a positive psychologist and transformational life coach. She has amassed the best research tested strategies for thriving in an often-stressful world.
Applied Positive Psychology focuses on the client’s discovery of her core strengths, which are then cultivated to create a meaningful, fulfilling life. Benefits include reduced stress, increased creativity, deeper relationships, better health and vitality, and overall happiness.
Her forthcoming book Audacious Aging, The Spiritual Power Tools for Thriving teaches the secrets to creating a destiny switch so that happiness and success are no longer limited by your history.
- University of Pennsylvania, BA Psychology and Sociology
- Bryn Mawr Graduate School of Social work and Social Research, M.S.S.
- Harvard University, Applied Positive Psychology
- Gestalt Therapy Institute of Philadelphia
- Certified Life Mastery Consultant
- Breakthrough to Success, Canfield Training