Glenne Fletcher - RN, BSN M.E.d.
• Sexuality education for individuals and couples with sexual concerns related to disabilities, medical concerns, aging and cancer
• Sexuality education for medical providers
• Sexuality program development for medical practices and institutions
• Short term solution problem based sexuality counseling for individuals and couples
• Sexuality and intimacy workshops for groups, especially cancer survivors
Glenne received her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from the University of Bridgeport and her Masters in Sexuality Education from Widener University. She has worked as a registered nurse in a variety of settings for over thirty years. In addition to a private practice, Glenne lectures at local and national conferences on topics related to sexuality and cancer, aging and medical disabilities.
Professional membership includes AASECT.
Appointments are available evenings and weekends.
Glenne does not participate in any insurance panels.